Sunday, December 7, 2008

Father and Husband of the Year goes to.... Sean!!

I just want to take a minute and give thanks for my fabulous husband. Today was a busy day. Savannah was invited to the birthday party of her school friend Jackson. Well, Savannah loves Jackson, so even though he lives a good 40 mintues away, Sean was a good sport and took Savannah to the party. I stayed home to get ready for our fun evening we had planned, book club!! We hosted book club at our home tonight (so much fun), at Sean's suggestion. All the girls (meaning children) were able to come (we missed seeing little Jack, hopefully next time). Unfortunately none of the other daddies were able to make it. The ladies all hung out in the adult room leaving Sean with 5 little girls all under the age of 5 to entertain (read: wrangle) for almost 3 hours. It was amazing to watch him in action. He even managed to feed Annabeth in the midst of all the choas. I tried to get photographic evidence, but the camera's batteries died with no new ones readily available. All I know is that I am one lucky lady and he deserves the father and husband of the year awards.

1 comment:

kate said...

I second that! I was so impressed that Sean kept all of the girls for the entire book club. What a great dad! Thank you Sean!
:) kate