Thursday, November 13, 2008

This morning I'm the bug...

There's a song that says that sometimes you are the windsheild and sometimes you're the bug. Well, today I'm the bug. I don't understand how this always happens when Sean goes out of town. Last night Annabeth was up more than she was asleep (not that she is normally a good night time sleeper, but at least the ratio usually tips in my favor). The thing that kept me going was knowing that I could rest today while Savannah was at school and Annabeth napped. Savannah had been whining all morning, that isn't too unusual for her. I thought she may just be tired because she stayed up partying in her room last night for a good hour after I put her to bed. So, I asked her if she wanted to see her little friend she likes so much at school. Then she started crying and told me she had a booboo in her tummy. Just as I am about to ask her how it hurts, it comes to me. Actually, all over me. That's right I got drenched in vomit. Somehow she missed getting Annabeth, who was sitting on my lap. So, here I am with two sick kids, no husband and no sleep. Awesome.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Ugh. Good luck. I'll be praying for stamina and survival for you.