Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Long icky days at home

We have been home since Sunday with some kind of crud that Sean picked up on his guys weekend in Dallas (thank you mystery germ spreader - I will find out who you are). So, Sean kindly shared with the girls and I. So we have been stuck at home. I know three days does not sound like a long time, but it feels like ages when you are in the throes of snotty noses, sore throats, fevers, and nasty coughs (and that is just Sean and I). So, to pass the time we have been watching movies and kid videos and taking pictures. Here are some cute ones. Sweet Annabeth
It's hard to tell, but she is up on all fours rocking away - trying to learn to crawl.

How is my baby so big? She doesn't look like a baby at all any more.
Ally and Savannah love

No comments: